People today spend more time watching sport than actually doing any themselves What are the factors influencing this change Have people in your hometown been affected by it

People today spend more time watching sport than actually doing any themselves.
What are the factors influencing this change?
Have people in your hometown been affected by it?

These days people are really busy with their life, they should try hard to deal with the expenses in their stressful life. Now a days an ordinary person should work really difficult for long hours a day therefore they have just a few hours to spend on their hobbies which sport is included each day. Of course, it’s not the only reason, as the cities get more crowded not only the houses or, better to say apartments get smaller and almost every where is really compact comparing to the past, but also there are more requirement of places like gyms or etc in everywhere, So people feel the lack of doing sport in their life due to the excitement of being part of a sport. people believe that men are getting lazier every day. In my opinion, we are busier than before so, we can not make time for exercising as a result, to experience the thrilling feeling of sport, we at least prefer to watch one.

On the one hand, people watch sports while they are resting and relaxing from a busy day and They follow all enjoyable competitions and experience the electrifying excitement at the same time. They are absolutely tired to exercise on that time. For example, my father works from 5a.m to 7p.m and when he arrives home is 8.30 and he is really exhausted so he will just have a dinner and watch television for 1 or 2 hours and then he will sleep so there is no time and energy for him to do a sport.

On the other hand, people think they are getting lazier each day and even if they have time they prefer to watch a sport instead of doing it. But it’s a fact that observing games is far different from actually doing it. The thrilling atmosphere and the feeling which caused by the adrenaline and staying fit due to exercising make you feel fascinated about yourself. It’s obvious that by being a couch potato and just watching games you become lazier every day which is completely the opposite of the aim of sports. For example I have some time to take sport classes but we don not have any gyms or classes in our neighborhood so because of my laziness I decided not to go to any classes.

Lastly, it’s true that these days is hard to make time for sport or unnecessary things but we must believe that by doing a sport we can improve our health and we would be happier and more energetic in life than before so taking part in sport classes would be useful for us or with these amount of stress we are dealing with may be it’s vital to do some sports.

Try to make some long sentences shorter.

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.