A person’s worth nowadays seems to be judged according to social status and material possessions. Old-fashioned values, such as honour, kindness and trust, no longer seem important.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

A person’s worth nowadays seems to be judged according to social status and material possessions. Old-fashioned values, such as honour, kindness and trust, no longer seem important.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

In recent times people worth seems not to be the same as in the past. Honor, kindness and trust including love friendship and relations are apparently belongs to the other world. The only important thing to judge a person is status, power and material possessions and sadly it is found in the modern society.

People attitude towards moral values has been changed, honor, trust and kindness are no longer emphasized. Instead, achieving high social status and accumulating material wealth are the long life goals of many people around the world.

Nowadays the most important thing to achieve in life are success, power and money to have luxury good, holidays, expensive cars, flats at exotic places, visiting A ranked parties. Most of the big celebrities are being admired just because of their material possession. The media world has encouraged and misguide the young people to adapt any mean to achieve their material success.

Nevertheless, I do believe that there are some people in our society who still believes in moral values like love, honor, trust and kindness. they want to form a loving families, raise their kids to be a good human and citizen. They are the people who still form friendship and romance.

In conclusion, there are people who judge person by only social status and material possession but apart from them there are people exist in our society who believes in moral values and emphasize them.

Sentence: Honor, kindness and trust including love friendship and relations are apparently belongs to the other world.
Suggestion: Honor, kindness and trust including love friendship and relations are apparently belonging to the other world.

Minimum 250 words wanted.