Pet keeping is a craze among people now days A dog is better than cat in more than one ways

Pet keeping is a craze among people now days. A dog is better than cat in more than one ways.

Pets are one of the best friend of humans since past. Keeping pet is an old trend and necessity of human beings. dogs and cats are the closest creatures to man and hard to justify which one is better.

in past, dogs were used for security purpose and cats to catch the mice but with changing world the demands of the people have also changed from mandatory needs to entertainment and business. People like to have pets as a status symbol and a source of enjoyment. Playful behavior of dogs and cats make people happy and attractive towards them.

Moreover dogs and cats have good market value and are used commercially for breeding purpose. Better trade as compared to past is another reason for the boom in the craze of pets. Getting business in the sectors like animal health, toys, cosmetics for pets, etc makes the people more confident in having pets.

Though dogs and cats are almost equally admired but dogs are more useful and friendly to their master. Where as cats are bit shy and not as obedient as dogs. In addition to it dogs are better guards and can prove more playful and friendly to its owner. Different breeds of dogs have different behavior to fulfill the demands of their master where as nature of cat is slightly unpredictable.

Considering from all the angles people are more willing for pets now days and mostly dogs are preferred more than cats because of their combined nature of being friendly , faithful and staying with their master for whole life.

Sentence: Pets are one of the best friend of humans since past.
Suggestion: Pets are one of the best friends of humans.