The pie chart below, show responses by teachers of foreign languages in Britain to a survey concerning why their students are learning a foreign language. The first chart shows the main reason for learning a foreign languages. The second chart shows how m

The pie chart below, show responses by teachers of foreign languages in Britain to a survey concerning why their students are learning a foreign language. The first chart shows the main reason for learning a foreign languages. The second chart shows how many teachers felt that there has been a recent change in the reason.

The bellow first pie chart illustrates percentage of teachers reporting how many students learning foreign languages and the most common reason for learning. The second pie chart shows percentage of teachers reporting how many people learning foreign languages and the reasons for recent increases in people learning foreign languages.

According, to first pie chart most of the people learning foreign languages because of travelling purpose and the percentage of this 33%. Some people learning the aspiration of business and work and the percentage of this 26%. The other reason for learning foreign languages to buying property overseas in this only 19% people. And the other little reasons also there to learning foreign languages like social contacts, personal development, foreign patner and general interest.

Present, to second pie chart gives the reasons for increases for other activities like in this for travelling purpose the people learning foreign languages is extremely decreased like only 3%. And 34% people learning foreign languages this is hugely increased because the reason is buying property overseas. There are some changes the reason for business/work only 19% people learning this purpose. Some small interests like social contacts slitely increased with 15%. And other reasons like general interest, foreign patner these all are slitely increased except foreign partner.

Conclusion, Most of the people learning foreign languages because three main reasons first travel, second business/work and third buying property overseas.

Sentence: The other reason for learning foreing languages to buying property overseas in this only 19 people.
Error: foreing Suggestion: foreign

Sentence: Some small interests like social contacts slitely increased with 15.
Error: slitely Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: And other reasons like general interest, foreign patner these all are slitely increased except foreign partner.
Error: patner Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Conclusion, Most of the people learing foreign languages because three main reasons first travel, second business/work and third buying property overseas.
Error: learing Suggestion: No alternate word

Need to remove repetitive words or sentences.