The pie chart illustrates the average money spent by international students learning English in london over a period of a week. It displays figures of rent and food, school fees, entertainment, cloths, study materials and underground.

As we can see from the graph, oversea students spent in total $300 in a week time. More specifically, rent and food provide $100 of the whole, which is the largest part of money spending, and the second largest amount of money is spent in school fees, about $90. Then, entertainment accounta for $60, while cloths and underground is only $25 and $20,respectivively. The most significance ralating to studens is study materials, but it only costs $5,which make up one in sixty of the group.

Overall, rent, food and school fees take over half the proportion of this group.

Sentence: The most significance ralating to studens is study materials, but it only costs 5,which make up one in sixty of the group.
Description: The fragment which make up is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: As we can see from the graph, oversea students spent in total 300 in a week time.
Error: oversea Suggestion: overseas
Sentence: More specifically, rent and food provide 100 of the whole, which is the largest part of money spending, and the second largest amount of money is spent in school fees, about 90.
No spelling errors
Sentence: Then, entertainment accounta for 60, while cloths and underground is only 25 and 20,respectivively.
Error: accounta Suggestion: account
Error: respectivively Suggestion: respectively
Error: studens Suggestion: student
Error: ralating Suggestion: relating
Sentence: Overall, rent, food and school fees take over half the proportion of this group.
No spelling errors