The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and mak

The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagrams give the information about why occurring the degradation of natural resources and the number of damaging in three regions, North America, Europe and Oceania in 1990s.

In general, there were causes of degradation of worldwide land. They were over-grazing, deforestation, over-cultivation and other causes. Besides, Europe continent was the highest damaging.
From the pie chart, over-grazing is the most problem about 35 %. Then followed by deforestation problem is the second level. It is also more than over-cultivation, at 30 percent-28 percent. And the least is other causes approximately 7%,

These degradations had happened in three places. It was interesting, totally Europe brought the most negative effects for soil. It was at 23 %. Next region was Oceania about 13 percent, more than North America around 5 %. Moreover, in detailed, Oceania was the best which had no over cultivation during 1990s. Whereas, Oceania also the worst area which had done the over-grazing at 11,3 percent. Then, North America also have great thing, it just did the deforestation about 0.2 %.

Overall, Europe was the worst area which had done the damaging. The more disaster for worldwide land, the faster the world will break.

Not well organized.