The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s.

The pie chart reveals the whole reason why agricultural land becomes less productive. There is also the table which shows the percentage of each reason affects three regions in the world.

First of all, over-grazing influence is the highest of the reason to land degradation, at 35 percent. Then, it is followed by deforestation which was occurred less of three planing. Next, two percent is fewer than deforestation that was cultivation effect, while other causes ware only seven percent.

Most of three causes affected on Europe region at 23 percent, while others were less below 13 percent. However, over-grazing influenced more in the Ocenia region at 11.3 percent, whereas America was only by 5to 1 percent. Next, over cultivation occurred 7.7 percent-3.3 percent in America and Europe. Lastly, deforestation cause affected more in Europe at 98 percent and less 1.7 percent occurred in others region.

Uniquely, Ocenia, the island of south pacific had zero percent in over-cultivation. Perhaps, there was no excess cultivation during 1990.

To sum up, from three causes which averagely gave a more influence that was over-grazing.

Sentence: Lastly, deforestation cause affected more in Europe at 98 percent and less 1.7 percent occurred in others region.
Suggestion: Refer to others and region

Not well organized.