The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and mak

The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The pie graph presents information on the causes of worldwide land degradation and the table illustrates the composition of the possible reasons in different continents(North America, Europe and Oceania) in the 90s. Overall, over-grazing was the main reason causing land degradation globally.

Based on the information provided in the pie chart, the composition of the causes were evenly distributed. Although over-grazing accounted for the highest percents, 35%, deforestation, which was the second in terms, only fell behind over-grazing by 5%. Moreover, the table reveals that deforestation was the main reason for the land degradation in Europe rather than over-grazing. Similarly, over-cultivation was another mainstream reason amounting roughly 30%.

In contrast to the aforementioned, amongst the three continents, the three possible reasons contributed to Europe for over two in ten but they were less significant in the other two regions since only an approximately 10% and 5% degradation were due to the total of land degradation in Oceania and North America respectively.

What is also noteworthy is that even though the three were the main reasons on a global scale, there were still less than fifty percents contributed to the total degradation in North America and Europe.

If the image is the correct one, then the third paragraph has some issues.