pie chart as regards internet activities for two different age groups

The charts below show the percentage of time younger and older people spend on various Internet activities in their free time (excluding email).
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.

The pie chart illustrate the rate of time which was spent on different Internet activities by two age groups in their leisure time. Overall, it is distinct that the two age groups have preferences of Internet activities.
The highest percentages of time was used for social network by people at the age of 18-26 at 24%, which was three times higher than that in the elderly. In contrast, making booking came on top of the list among those aged 60-70, but the activity was on the other end of the scale among those aged 18-26 (28% compared with 5% respectively).
In 60-70 age group, occupying the second place, the figure for researching overshadowed that in 18-26 year-old group. 17 % of leisure time was allocate to accessing music and films by senior citizens while the percentage was 4% higher in the young adults. Both youngsters and old people spent the same percentage of leisure time to get into making purchase. Senior citizens spent the least time on playing game with 6%, one-third as much as that of people at the age of 18-26.
(183 words)