The pie charts illustrate the different proportions of electric energy production, which is a major source of energy between 1970 and 1980 in the USA. It displays figures of hydro, national gas, coal, oil and nucleer.

As we can see from the graph, the proportion of nucleer and national gas has a dramatic change in opposite distance. More specifically, using nucleer to creat leectic energy only took 1 percent in 1970, while a sharp increase to 11 percent took place in 1980. In contrary, the proportion of national gas dropped significantly from 24 percent in 1970 to 15 percent in 1980. The others just changed slightly in 1980. Hydro also decreased the proportion from 16 percent in 1970 to 12 percent. The largest proportion was taken by coal, which was 47 percent in 1970, then with a modest rise, it reached 51 percent, more than half of the electric energy proportion.

Overall, America's electric energy proportion relies on coal significantly.

Sentence: The pie charts illustrate the different proportions of electric energy production, which is a major source of energy between 1970 and 1980 in the USA.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: It displays figures of hydro, national gas, coal, oil and nucleer.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: As we can see from the graph, the proportion of nucleer and national gas has a dramatic change in opposite distance.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: More specifically, using nucleer to creat leectic energy only took 1 percent in 1970, while a sharp increase to 11 percent took place in 1980.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: In contrary, the proportion of national gas dropped significantly from 24 percent in 1970 to 15 percent in 1980.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: The others just changed slightly in 1980.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Hydro also decreased the proportion from 16 percent in 1970 to 12 percent.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: The largest proportion was taken by coal, which was 47 percent in 1970, then with a modest rise, it reached 51 percent, more than half of the electric energy proportion.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Overall, America's electric energy proportion relies on coal significantly.
Description: The fragment Overall , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Overall with adverb

No spelling errors
Error: nucleer Suggestion: nuclear
Error: nucleer Suggestion: nuclear
Error: leectic Suggestion: electric
Error: creat Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: nucleer Suggestion: nuclear
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors