The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries.Summarise the imformation by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries.
Summarise the imformation by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

chart: http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/7830/e9cd.png

The pie charts illustrate the proportion of detrimental waste products are coped with in three countries: Republic of Korea, Sweden and United Kingdom.

As can be seen, in general, there are main dangerous wastes, with all well over 50 per cent, for all countries. Not surprisingly, in United Kingdom, the largest proportion of harmful waste items is belonged to Underground accounting for 82 per cent. It is followed by the Chemical treatment and Dumping at sea make up the minority of percentage (8% each). Leaving Incineration with only insignificant proportion (2%).

Similarly,in Sweden , Underground also stands at the highest postion, constitutes over the half of the total percentage( 55%). Recycling and Incineration equally share the rest of the total, with 25 per cent and 20 per cent respectively.

In Republic of Korea, on the other hand, the most common dangerous waste products is captured by Recycling, which feature at nearly three quarters of the total(69%). Underground and Incineration are also responsible for noticeable proprotion, 22 per cent and 9 per cent each.

Overall, the charts show the different patterns of harmful waste products in distinct countries.

The pie charts which illustrate the proportion of detrimental waste products are coped with in three countries: Republic of Korea, Sweden and United Kingdom.

Sentence: Similarly,in Sweden , Underground also stands at the highest postion, constitutes over the half of the total percentage 55.
Error: postion Suggestion: position

Sentence: Underground and Incineration are also responsible for noticeable proprotion, 22 per cent and 9 per cent each.
Error: proprotion Suggestion: proportion