Plan A below shows a health centre in 2005. Plan B shows the same place in the present day.

Given are the diagrams illustrating the previous and current situation of the uncertain health centre. It is clearly visible that during 8 years the space it covered and the structure it had, become greater and more compound, respectively.

Apropos to the plan it can be observed that the main entrance has been replaced to the left side of the edifice and now when people enter the centre they can immediately see the reception desk and the new area for children’s entertainment in front of them. Furthermore, the number of consulting rooms has doubled and has reached 4 which are located from the right of the children’s play area to the physiotherapy room.

Moreover, another striking change is minor operations room which is added to the health centre and is situated on the up left side of the building. Besides this, the amount of seats has been increased probably for improving the service.

Referring to the chart it can also be noted that in the outside of the building ladders have been replaced and larger space has been provided for car parking.

Apropos to the plan it can be observed that the main entrance has been replaced to the left side of the edifice and now when people enter the centre they can immediately see the reception desk and the new area for children’s entertainment in front of them.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?