"Popular events like the football World CLub and other international sportsting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions ina safe way"

Participating at any kind of sports gives us the biggest chills. Being a fan of any kind of sports gives us the exact idea of patriotic and passionate feelings. All the cheering songs, dance moves, and sport mascots bond diverse people together, by giving them a chance to passionately show their feelings towards that exact sports team or an athlete.

As a truly passionate fan, seeing our favorite, chosen athletes at their best and worst moments, will never disappoint us, but just keep us motivated to support them even more. Even if they might not even know you exist. Being out with friends at the sports bar watching the last Champions’ League game will give us more ideas for discussions during the time spent together and possibly in the future.

However, such things tend to be less severe when comparing them to enormously large events, such as “World Cup”. Passionate fans from all around the world gather to support their teams and are ready to struggle, fight, and argue. Sitting at the rostrums watching the game that your team is trying to win and hearing different fans that are supporting the opponents exhausts us. Which causes us to get frustrated easily and that’s where out patriotism kicks in. Patriotic people are very tough to deal with. During such situations, it seems like it’s nearly impossible to change their mind about their choices. Enormous sports events cause to increase the tension between international supporters, who come to support their team only. I have seen many incidents of people getting harmed and hurt because of their patriotism. Which is not always the best option.

I strongly disagree that events like that bring people with different cultural backgrounds and life perspectives together. Almost always there is an increased tension between the two sides because of the patriotism that kicks in during heart-wrecking moments.