As populations grow and cities become more crowded there is pressure throughout the world to construct ever taller buildings to provide accommodation and offices Many people object to such developments citing the social as well as physical dangers 1 What

As populations grow and cities become more crowded, there is pressure throughout the world to construct ever taller buildings to provide accommodation and offices. Many people object to such developments, citing the social as well as physical dangers.
1. What benefits do skyscrapers bring?
2. Do u agree with the objections to skyscrapers?

The manufacturing industry development in today’s fast-paced lifestyle brings mankind a numerous benefits, especially the appearance of high-ranking buildings which remarks community’s prospects. However, many people strongly argue that numbers of skyscrapers might put citizen’s life living nearby in jeopardy. As I shall debate, this essay will outline a whole picture about advantages coming from advanced infrastructures in crowded cities.

To begin with, opponents come against that skyscrapers is a culprit to people’s health through light-pollution, yet most educated people know that this phenomenon is inevitable. In this contemporary time, colorful and high buildings have been regarded as a visual assessment in the development of a city. A wealthy condense jungle has tremendous resources to attract investment from third foreign parties and outstanding infrastructures are the most one of them. By no means can oversea companies run their business smoothly in rural and remote areas which have no any favorable conditions for them to develop.

Furthermore, even though buildings become an indirect force to prompt people stay away from nature and turn human more industrious, economists believe that without the appearance of skyscrapers people don’t have enough space to enjoy a modern totally. For instance, in many states in UK, there is a myriad of sky hotels with overwhelming luxurious services provided for high-class residents. Furthermore, thanks for high-buildings erupted, which create more apartments for immigrants are dwelled stably instead of hustling in a limited-capacity land. Also, people can choice to unwind at small and peaceful village or a beautiful beach after a long working period if they seemly want to be friendly to environment.

To draw a conclusion, I strongly agree that the construction of skyscrapers prevail more merits than demerits. Obviously, they are the best strong evidence to display whether a developed city is or not.

Sentence: The manufacturing industry development in today's fast-paced lifestyle brings mankind a numerous benefits, especially the appearance of high-ranking buildings which remarks community's prospects.
Suggestion: ...which remark community's prospects.

To begin with, opponents come against that skyscrapers is a culprit to
Suggestion: To begin with, opponents come against that skyscrapers are a culprit to

Sentence: Also, people can choice to unwind at small and peaceful village or a beautiful beach after a long working period if they seemly want to be friendly to environment.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and choice