As populations grow and cities become more crowded, there is pressure throughout the world to construct ever-taller building to provide accommodation and offices. Many people object to such developments, citing the social as well as the physical dangers.D

As populations grow and cities become more crowded, there is pressure throughout the world to construct ever-taller building to provide accommodation and offices. Many people object to such developments, citing the social as well as the physical dangers.
Do you agree with objections to skyscrapers?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Skyscrapers have been an inevitable consequence of ever-growing population. However, some people object to such trend and they emphasis detrimental effects of these buildings on lives and properties. In my opinion, massive buildings are indispensable to effectively meet the ever increasing demand for space and standards regulatory system should be established to minimize negative effects of such buildings.

The most important benefit of skyscrapers is that they enable people to utilize limited geographical areas more efficiently. With the advent of industrialization and urbanization these h...

Sentence: However, some people object to such trend and they emphasis detrimental effects of these buildings on lives and properties.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and emphasis

Sentence: Massive buildings consist of a number of floors have been able provide profitable and efficient solution to this problem.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to able and provide

Sentence: In other wards, architectural techniques and other resources used to construct these invariably buildings represent the wealth, identity and uniqueness of the country or community which they belong.
Description: The fragment these invariably buildings is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace invariably with adjective

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts