Private companies, that support and carry out scientific researches, are spending more than governments in these days. Do the advantages of this development outweigh its disadvantages? Explain your opinion and give specific reasons.

Private companies, that support and carry out scientific researches, are spending more than governments in these days. Do the advantages of this development outweigh its disadvantages?
Explain your opinion and give specific reasons.

In recent years, there is growing recognition that investment in scientific researches is principally provided by private sectors instead of government. Impact of this replacement is a subject of intense debate. It is deemed this alteration in positions of investors can be more beneficial and paid off as manifold nations do not subsidize scientific researches. Nonetheless, I would contend that positive implications of investment by private sectors in those areas might fail to outweigh its shortcomings and motives for this failure will be clarified below.

First reason why private sectors’...

there is growing recognition
there is a growing recognition

positive implications of investment by private sectors in those areas might fail to outweigh its shortcomings and motives for this failure will be clarified below.
Description: two verbs in one sentence.