Public celebrations national days festivals are held in many countries Some people say that these celebrations are a waste of money and we should spend money on more important things Do you agree or disagree Give your reasons and examples according to you

Public celebrations (national days, festivals) are held in many countries. Some people say that these celebrations are a waste of money and we should spend money on more important things. Do you agree or disagree? Give your reasons and examples according to your knowledge and experience.

Celebrating festivals are causes of actions which dedicate happiness from ancient days. Different societies has been celebrates their pleasurable moments in different ways. Celebration is a combine consequence of admiring’s, memorizing’s, and happiness with traditions, cultures and new trends. Therefore, celebrating festival can be agreeable but, unreasonable way of spending money on celebrations can’t be accepted.

First of all, I will explain about the importance of celebrating festivals. Occasions are involves in people happiest events, that places where families, friend’s and rel...

Sentence: Different societies celebrates their pleasurable moments in different ways.
Description: The fragment societies celebrates their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace celebrates with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: There is a growing trend of celebrating festivals in extraordinarily, that those people who waiting to have a chance of show off their richness and self respectfulness.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to who and waiting

Sentence: I believe this scenario would permits to encourage the demerits of celebrations to the people who don't understand the major impact of celebrating festivals.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to would and permits

Sentence: So that to the conclude I believes that, celebrating occasions which would add values to a humans lives although, by the style of celebrating festivals would lays, whether it is agreeable or disagreeable.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and conclude