Public money should be spent on treating illnesses rather than promoting healthy life style Do you agree or disagree

Public money should be spent on treating illnesses rather than promoting healthy life style. Do you agree or disagree?

Maintaining the healthy life style and treating illnesses are two sides of a coin. Dropping one aspect may create adverse impacts in the health of a person. So I totally disagreeing the given the notion.

To enjoy the health in it’s fullest, it is essential to follow a healthy life style and proper treatment of the diseases. The life style of the people is one of the one of the important reasons of many diseases. For instance, obesity due to uncontrolled high calorie diet may lead to Hypertension, Diabetes and so on. Therefore, to maintain health, it is wise to spend some money on healthy life style promotion.

Additionally, health education about healthy life style allows people to become aware of their bad habits in food preparations and consumption. This knowledge paved way to the determination to avoid these habits and people move towards the healthy life style. For instance, lots of people are unknown to the adverse impact of overheating or unhealthy use of oils. The information regarding to it may help them to stop this practice. Consequently, it reduces the need of treatment.

Apparently, the treatment of some diseases demands the adoption of a healthy life style. In other words, in order to enjoy the benefits of the treatment in the fullest, of some diseases, healthy life style is pivotal. To illustrate, after a coronary artery bypass surgery, it is advised to reduce the weight, follow proper exercises and modified diet to fulfill the benefits of treatment.

To conclude, health education through curriculum, media, and so on, are closely related to treatment. Thus, I feel, allocating some money for the promotion of healthy life style is not at all a waste, but it boosts the health. After all, healthy productive individuals are the assets of the country.