Public places are noisy What are the causes of this and what do you think should be done about it

Public places are noisy. What are the causes of this and what do you think should be done about it?

Every society has some public places such as park or malls and so on. The most significations of these places are noise. When you are in public place you hear many different sounds. For example, people talk with each other, somebody talk on the phone, and children play and so on. In some way we can say, public places have sound pollution.

In my opinion, there are many reasons for this pollution. First of all, most of people think when they are in public places there is no prohibition, so they can speak or laughing loudly. Actually, they do not respect to privacy of other people. Nowadays, we live are the digital world and most of the people have cell phone. Speaking on cell phone is another reason of noise in the public places. Finally, another sound in public places is sound of the machines like elevators. There are different types of machines in public places but type of these machines is different. For example in the big mall we have some elevators and cash machine, ATM, and so on.

Although, we cannot remove these noises from our environment, we can reduce amount of them. There are some simple solutions. Firstly, we can put our cell phone on vibration or use ringtone in low volume. Secondly, we can teach people that public places are not our home. It is very better if we talk quietly with each other.

To sum up, public places in spite of the private places are noisy. We know we cannot expect people to act in public places such as private places.

Sentence: For example, people talk with each other, somebody talk on the phone, and children play and so on.
Description: The fragment somebody talk on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace talk with verb, past tense

Sentence: Nowadays, we live are the digital world and most of the people have cell phone.
Description: The fragment 'we live are' is rare