Q- Many lives are in danger when hastily erected bulidings collapse because safety standards have been sacrificed to get quick profits. to prevent disaster of this kind, goverment should play greater role in setting and enforcing safety standards for buli

Q- Many lives are in danger when hastily erected bulidings collapse because safety standards have been sacrificed to get quick profits. to prevent disaster of this kind, goverment should play greater role in setting and enforcing safety standards for buliding construction.

In recent time,world is reaching the sky by making building with heights touching the sky. This is very high tech and interesting topic to discuss, our society is arranging itself in this new and advanced flat system. Architects are getting new offers for building higher and they are making flats taller than a specific range but now this is causing great danger to our lives as nowadays, these buildings are trending to collapse very quickly. Can we stop this from happening it is a new fashion of making tall buildings and then seeing them collapsing in news.

Many countries are facing this pro...

Sentence: Government should take some legal action towards these builders after proper checking of their building infrastructure if, they are made without considering safety standards then these buildings should be evacuated as soon as possible to prevent loss oof lives and a low should be imposed for taking safety in consideration at the time of building construction by builders.
Description: The word low is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to low

Sentence: Though, these builders are neglecting safety measures, they are also using less standard material with low quantity in the construction of buildings means making a tall building with base strenght.
Error: strenght Suggestion: strength

Sentence: Really, this is to scarifice the life of millions of flats users.
Error: scarifice Suggestion: sacrifice

Error: oof Suggestion: off

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts