Q...In today’s competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents to go out to work. While some say the children in these families benefit from additional income, others feel they lack support because of their parent’s absence. Discuss bo

Q...In today’s competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents to go out to work. While some say the children in these families benefit from additional income, others feel they lack support because of their parent’s absence. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

In this present economic crisis, it became inevitable that both parents should go out for work to meet the surging expenditure of the families. When dealing with the problems of children, so many people feels that, the absence of both parents will adversely affect the children. However, I partially support the fact that working both parents benefits the children mentally, socially and economically only when they are able to adjust the time between work and family

On the one hand, if both parents are working, they can generate an additional income. Economically, the better income allows the ...

Sentence: When dealing with the problems of children, so many people feels that, the absence of both parents will adversely affect the children.
Description: The fragment people feels that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace feels with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Furthermore, if parents cannot manage work and family effectively, inevitably it may leads to family imbalance.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and leads

Sentence: However, all these adverse impacts can be trim down by proper time management and sharing between parents to an extent.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by an adverb, particle
Suggestion: Refer to trim and down

Sentence: Since, the absences of parents in home may leads to some unfavorable impacts on children, if they can manage the work and family and spend time with children then only working both parents will be beneficial.
Suggestion: Refer to may and leads

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts