Question:Full time university students spend most of the time studying. They should be doing other activities too. To what extent do you agree or disagree

Question:
Full time university students spend most of the time studying. They should be doing other activities too. To what extent do you agree or disagree

Answer:
In recent scenario pupils want to fulfill their study requirements in competition manner, so that they are spending most of their time with academic and its related activities. For some pupil they want to take care of their studies as well as family financial, so that they prefer to do other activities.

In the first place, most of the students are not from wealthy family. They may complete their schooling through free education and for graduate studies they prefer to do part time work. So that they can support themselves in financial basis and there is a possibility to contribute their family in considerable amount.

In the second hand, some pupil prefers to enhance their knowledge in their field. For instance, a mechanical graduate student during his education, there is a possibility for doing implant training or research projects with guidance and sponsorship from industrial organizations. It will ignite pupil’s creativity and leads to give successful results.

For doing other activities related to their studies, that brings good understanding between theoretical, practical aspects and it’s also brings good imagination skills. It will create golden opportunity for getting placements from leading organizations. Other activities are not limited with their academic zone and also counts on their sports, yoga, cultural things and many more. It helps pupils to stay in fit and develop certain skills like time management, leadership qualities.

To conclude, doing other activities that help pupils to realize their responsibilities and support their studies in financial, inspirational and healthy aspects.

More content wanted. Follow this pattern next time:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.