Q What factors are related to academic success in high school students

In this day and age, more and more contemporary has been placed on the factors of success in high school. To my prospective, there are personal and social factors have great impact on the high school success.

In terms of the personal factors, students with strong will seem to be successful at academic training. Will power is the golden opportunity for youngsters who thriving toward a better grade in high school. To explain further, it offers students a chance to improve their personal skills, such as being able to manage emotions, cope with stress and build confidence and self-esteem, which is often considered to be the key to a successful academic training. For example, a student lacking confidence have to give a presentation to the crowd, it would be very difficult for him to continue performing fluently because he is under constant pressure.

Regarding social factors, students would be provided with a number of benefits. For example, social factors offer students many opportunities to enhance their interpretation skills, like teamwork or communication skills, which would not only help them in day-to-day interactions but also benefit them at school. Hence, they would know how to beg for helps from others to overcome the setbacks they might face. Besides, the school itself is a deciding factor to students' success at school, such as ,the teachers, the method of instruction and so on. All these factors have a significant impact on the youngsters' success in high school.

From these above mentioned, the conclusion can be drawn that personal and social factors play crucial roles in the victory of high school students. if student is studious and does his best to have academic achievement.

Someone please gives me the Ielts Band