Reading is more Important for Developing Imaginations and Language Skill than Television. Do you agree or disagree?

It is true that developing imaginations and skills will be increased with common activity, such as reading and watching. While some people views that watching is more important, I argue that reading would allow chance to advance imaginations and language ability.

Humans have six senses, which have each own functions. Reading activity needs one sense, eye. Reading only needs eyes to see literature that will be read. However, to understand the main topic in one literature, reader need more than one sense. For example, reading a novel, novel story includes many expression that should reader understand. Sadness, furious, happiness, disturbance, and crowd are situations that should reader catch in the novel. Ekspressions in literature are expressed by sentences. So, reader should have extra imagination to understand the story. Not only to rais imagination, but also language capability.

Television is collaboration among reading, listening, and watching. Exactly, it is more complete than reading itself. However eases are showed by Television be cause the audience become more passive than reader. Audience does not need to use imaginations to understand what the purposing of story in Television. For example, Television shows story about snowy season. Audience just watch and directly know that in snowy season there are much snow on the road, park, and many place. Sometimes visual show have already explained main purpose of story. Moreover, nowadays, television program often show serial without audio. Hence, watching less explores imagination function and language skill.

To sum up, I agree that imaginations and skills language will be improver by daily activities, such as reading nd watching television, but in my opinion reading is more effective to do those.

Sentence: For example, reading a novel, novel story includes many expression that should reader understand.
Description: The fragment reader understand . is rare

Sentence: Sadness, furious, happiness, disturbance, and crowd are situations that should reader catch in the novel.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to should and reader

Sentence: However eases are showed by Television be cause the audience become more passive than reader.
Description: The fragment audience become more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

I agree that imaginations and skills language will be improver by daily activities
I agree that imaginations and language skills will be improved by daily activities