Reading is more important for developing imaginations and languages skill than television. Do you agree or disagree ?

It is true that reading is more necessary for expand imaginations and language abilities than television. I believe both of them have a positive and a negative side. Below i will explain the reason.

Now,many people like to watch television than read a book because they just think about themselves and they just like the simple method to get news and happiness. Many people think that reading is more necessary for expanding imaginations and language ability than television, but i think that many people just read unimportant books which have a negative side but, the people still want to buy the book. They do not think about the negative effect in the unimportant book, so they must smart to buy a good book for expanding imaginations and language ability.

Now, many people think reading is more useless for expand imaginations and language skill than television, but i believe television important for expand imaginations and language skill because, now many programs in television can motivate the people and give a new knowledge, but sometimes television has a bad program which people just get negative effect.

It seems, that reading and watching tv are more necessary for expand imaginations and languages ability. It just how to find the good book for reading and the good program for watching tv, and the parents must control their children when they read a book and when they choose the program in the tv.

many people like to watch television than read a book
many people like to watch television than to read a book

so they must smart to buy a good book
so they must be smart to buy a good book

but i believe television important for expand imaginations
but i believe television is important for expanding imaginations

Minimum 250 words wanted.