In recent years there has been growing interest in the relationship between equality and personal achievement Some people believe that individuals can achieve more in egalitarian societies Others believe that high levels of personal achievement are possib

In recent years, there has been growing interest in the relationship between equality and personal achievement. Some people believe that individuals can achieve more in egalitarian societies. Others believe that high levels of personal achievement are possible only if individuals are free to succeed or fail according to their individual merits. What is your view of the relationship between equality and personal success?

Nowadays, many people assume that individual price acquire more in similar societies, while other sides trust that big levels of personal reward are obtained from triumph or failure. Personally, I believe that there are connections between equality and individualized success and these give a good effect.

The latest era. Personal rewards could achieve more in equal social. In other words, giving same change to people is essential in this case. For example, education should be free for populations that starts elementary school until high school. A government which manages human life in a country has to pay for tuition fees of education by taking free budget resulted by citizen tax. Riches and poor people have identical occasions to enter schools. They contend to accomplish. It is not fair, if learning places merely are for wealth. In the future, successful stories would appear from needy people.

Moreover, the better points of personal achievement simply determine when people succeed or be unsuccessful. It is like that people depend on accomplished their tasks or not succeed. For instance, companies deliver opportunities equally. They give some changes to people to join the companies' activities. For a job as a marketing workers should show their motivation and ability. Some of them could reach a high selling to sell firm products. However, others can not prove a good sale. The firms would reward to their employer who success.

In summary, many people think that there are links between resemblance and accomplished persons. Those relations produce advantages.

Sentence: Nowadays, many people assume that individual price acquire more in similar societies, while other sides trust that big levels of personal reward are obtained from triumph or failure.
Description: The fragment price acquire more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace acquire with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: The firms would reward to their employer who success.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to who and success