Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.Which do you consider to be the major influence?

Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.
Which do you consider to be the major influence?

Some people think that the characteristic which to be inherited affects people’s personality and growth, whereas others believe that some events which are wars, earthquakes, car accidents and so on. Can change people’s characteristic. The issue is a controversial one, but in my opinion a closer examination reveal that both reasons mentioned above impact people’s characteristic. I will explain proving examples to support my point of view.

To begin with, people are born with some characteristic such as envy, open-handed, honest, lazy etc. Thus, these types of senses are impossible to change. Just imagine, if somebody has the innate of sese of envy, for this person, sometime this characteristic can be decreased to some extend and this diminishing depend on how this person live, with who this person live and so on. Obviously, the mentioned reason support people who believe that people grow with their characteristic which they take from parents.

On the other hand, people’s manner is changed by some bad or good events. For example, in my opinion, wars imprint people’s life and by dint of war, it is clear that some characteristic are turned in people. Furthermore, I can enlarge this list with a great deal of causes. Nevertheless, this changing is not also related with bad experience, but also with good events such as earning a lot of money suddenly, gaining some achievements, finding a good partner and so on. Apparently, as we can see the paragraph, people can change their characteristic.

To sum up, while there are arguments to be made for both sides, it is clear that people grow with their first and after gained characteristic, because all the reasons mentioned above.

Sentence: Some people think that the characteristic which to be inherited affects people's personality and growth, whereas others believe that some events which are wars, earthquakes, car accidents and so on.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to affects and people's

Sentence: The issue is a controversial one, but in my opinion a closer examination reveal that both reasons mentioned above impact people's characteristic.
Description: The fragment examination reveal that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace reveal with verb, past tense

Sentence: Just imagine, if somebody has the innate of sese of envy, for this person, sometime this characteristic can be decreased to some extend and this diminishing depend on how this person live, with who this person live and so on.
Description: The fragment person live , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace live with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment some extend and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace extend with verb, past participle
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to diminishing and depend
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to with and who
Description: The fragment person live and is rare

Error: sese Suggestion: sense