Richness is the most important factor in helping other people To what extent do you agree or disagree RE WRITE

Richness is the most important factor in helping other people. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (RE- WRITE)

Helping others is one of the important qualities of people that is decreasing. In this materialistic world, so many people are running after heaping wealth and power. Lots of people hold the view that, wealth is the vital factor to help others. I am totally disagreeing with this view and in my essay, I will explain why I feel so.

On the one hand, the problems of a group of people may disturb the total society. Rich people have a commitment towards the poor people’s sufferings. Undoubtedly, money plays an important role, if we need to run an institution or other activities like building old age homes, public toilets and so on. Sometimes money is the only solution for helping under privileged people. For instance, help for medical treatment needs money. With money and power, people can make big favorable changes the society.

On the other hand, money is not the only way of helping others. There are so many other ways. Physical and psychological are the two important aspects of helping others. Physically, we can help others by sharing time and energy. Sharing time with needy is an excellent way of supporting others. Occasionally, we feel time is a valuable than money or anything. Take, saving a drowning man on time, as an example. The time and energy shared by the rescuer is valued more than money. Moreover, a poor educated man can teach a group of people some skills to earn money for their needs. It helps them to stay without support and their lives will improve.

Additionally, man is a social animal. He needs psychological support and guidance. Giving psychological support to a rich man may sometimes relieve him from a drug addiction, which money only cannot relieve. It is really a difficult task. The councilor or social worker must understand his client’s problems first, and then only his efforts will be fruitful. Undeniably, a large number of people, even effluent, are suffering from mental agonies, as there is no body to hear their problems. With consoling and supporting words, problems of a large number of people can be solved.

To conclude, money is not an end in itself, but a means to satisfy our needs. Richness in mind, a merciful heart, and compassion to others are the important factors behind helping others.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts