Safety of environment is a world wide concern. Administrations and social organizations play their part in this matter. Individuals do not contribute in the safety of environment

Healthy environment is all time need. However owing to environment pollution it becomes unhealthy and unsafe. It is a major problem of world. Mo doubt administrations and social organizations play better role in saving environment. But it is totally unfair or wrong to say that individuals do not play any role in this matter.

Administration and social organization have their own and important role in environment's safety. Government made some strict laws to use natural resources in limit and keep environment safe. People follow the laws and rules made by authorities and help to make pollution free and healthy environment. Moreover, there are millions of social organizations all over the world. These participate in environment safety programs. In addition such organizations held seminars to aware people about effects of bad environment. So, all these ways leads to better environment.

On the other hand also individual's help do not be hide. They also play vital role in this matter. People are now much more aware about environmental needs. They changed their life style to create fresh environment. To illustrate, people now use cloth bags rather than plastic. Also they left the use of plastic in life due to its bad effect on environment and human health. Further every person take part in this matter by clean their area and live environment friendly life style. People take more interest in tree planting because trees give energy to the environment and stay it healthy. By these ways individuals involve in the contribution of environment safety.

To put the matter into proper light administrations, social organizations as well as individuals all play equal role in saving environment. Modern conditions wants fresh environment. It gives better life style to people and great future.

In conclusion it becomes clear that environment's safety is must. Without it world would face serious problem. Therefore, we can not wait to see the earth as non living place. As soon as possible healthy environment is necessary for bright future.

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater