Schools should ask students to evaluate their teachers

Teacher has big influence in education processing the school. School should give the best teacher to teach the students. One way of school to know who the best teacher is by asks to the students. This essay will discuss the result of the way of school above.

The first possible result from school ask students to evaluate their teacher is they can get what the students want. Most of students in this era are able to evaluate their teacher and choose the teacher that they want. They will choose the teacher that can make them comfortable in the class, can transfer the knowledge well, has a good ability, and the teacher with good personality. They choose teacher that can make them comfortable in the class because teacher is the only one that can make the students feel comfort in the class. They also choose teacher that can transfer knowledge well to them because they need teacher that has ability to transfer their knowledge to their students. They choose the teacher with a good personality , because they need teacher that can handle the students well and can make the students always follow the teacher.

On the other hand, after school asks the students to evaluate their teacher they cannot get what the students want. It can be happened because no all of students can choose the teacher that really they want. Some students always follow the school with whom they will study. They never think about the ability, knowledge, and personality of their teacher. They always enjoy with all of teacher that was choose by their school. In their mind, they only think they can get knowledge and make a good score to make their parents proud of them.

In conclusion, students should get the best teacher to transfer the knowledge to them and make them be a smart person.

Teacher has big influence in education processing the school. School should give the best teacher to teach the students. One way of school to know who the best teacher is by asks to the students.
Suggestion: Teachers have big influences in the education processing of the school. School should give the best teachers for the students. One way of school to know who are the best teachers is by asking students.

The first possible result from school ask students to evaluate their teacher is they can get what the students want.
Suggestion: The first possible result from school asking students to evaluate their teachers is that they can get what the students want.

Sentence: They always enjoy with all of teacher that was choose by their school.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to was and choose