Scientists and the news media are presenting ever more evidence of climate change. Governments cannot be expected to solve this problem. It is the responsibility of individuals to change their lifestyle to prevent further damage.What are your views?

Scientists and the news media are presenting ever more evidence of climate change. Governments cannot be expected to solve this problem. It is the responsibility of individuals to change their lifestyle to prevent further damage.

What are your views?

For many years, human have used the fossil fuel such as coal, oil, gasoil. They have used these kind of energy for factories, cars, cooking and a lot of area else. Unfortunately, these fuel have a bad effect on climate. Today, big cities in the world have pollution problem.

In my view, governments do not try to solved this problem. Governments can put a law for decrease uses of fuel energy. Also they can allocate enough budget for researches and find best ways for eliminate effect of fossil fuel from atmosphere. Meanwhile, scientists can try to find a new source of energy instead of fossil fuel. For example nuclear energy can be replace with fossil fuel. Today some of country like Japan, use this source for produce electronic power.

However, government must be try, people must change their lifestyle. people must be aware of responsibility they have for next generation, they need as much as us to good climate. There are some simple solution. For example, People should use more public transportation like train, taxi, bus instead of personal car. In fact this solution needs government improve transportation systems. I mean, they must replace old device that use fossil fuel with device that use for example electronic power.

To sum up, people and governments must collaborate with each other. people cannot change their life style without new facilities that governments produce. Moreover, governments must train people to decrease uses of fossil fuel. People and governments must do the best try for decrease of future damages.

Sentence: For many years, human have used the fossil fuel such as coal, oil, gasoil.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to human and have

Sentence: In my view, governments do not try to solved this problem.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and solved

Sentence: Also they can allocate enough budget for researches and find best ways for eliminate effect of fossil fuel from atmosphere.
Description: The fragment and find best is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace find with verb, past tense
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and eliminate

Sentence: Today some of country like Japan, use this source for produce electronic power.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to for produce. should be 'for producing'

No. of Grammatical Errors: 5 2 (read some grammar books)