security cameras and privacy in the fight against crime police force and governments are increasingly using security cameras in public places Some people are opposed to this saying that it invades our privacy what do you think

security cameras and privacy in the fight against crime,police force and governments are increasingly using security cameras in public places.Some people are opposed to this,saying that it invades our privacy . what do you think?

With the passage of time crime is increasing fiercely.Conducive to curb the crimes ,security cameras are present in every corner of the earth because people think it is paramount for their safety.However,there is another line of thought in which people feud that cameras invades their privacy.I reckon that both perspectives shall be examined before we reach to a conclusion.

To commence with ,cameras are ubiquitous-in banks,building ,market shops and even in the houses .The privilege of video cameras is that it curb the ever increasing crime.Apart from this,police force or government take assistance from these devices to solve some illegal issues or cases.For instance,security cameras plays an even greater role conducive to investigate robbery in banks.Also,surveillance cameras acts like the wall between society and crimes or in other words it deter the criminals.Thus,these cameras are the stepping stones of the society which assist to take public off from the web of crimes.

However ,there is counter argument in which cameras invades people privacy .Ulterior ,public grope that they are being trapped in a jail .Their each movement is captured by these cameras which instill the voice of people to stop using cameras in public.Also,recently there were news regarding the misuse of these cameras.To explain it further,there are many dime sized micro cameras which were used to spy the women.Thus,it invades the privacy of women.

In a nutshell ,in my personal pragmatic cognizance the surveillance cameras plays a very key role in today globe.These are like the weapons to eradicate the crime from the prodigious society but its use should be in curb.

Sentence: The privilege of video cameras is that it curb the ever increasing crime.
Description: The fragment it curb the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace curb with verb, past tense

Sentence: Apart from this, police force or government take assistance from these devices to solve some illegal issues or cases.
Description: The fragment government take assistance is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Also, surveillance cameras acts like the wall between society and crimes or in other words it deter the criminals.
Description: The fragment cameras acts like is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace acts with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: The fragment it deter the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace deter with verb, past tense

Sentence: Their each movement is captured by these cameras which instill the voice of people to stop using cameras in public.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to Their and each

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater