Should animals be the friends of people or should they be regarded as the sources of people s food and clothes State your positions with your own experience

Should animals be the friends of people or should they be regarded as the sources of people’s food and clothes? State your positions with your own experience

The association of mankind with animals could be trace back to early days of human civilization. Some animals have been used as a source of food and clothes and others have been companion since the early days. In my view, rationale behind how animals are treated depends on the human needs and animal behavior.

Meat form animals such as hen, pig and goat are consumed heavily by modern society. This has been passed on for many generations. In present society forgoing such conception not only will impact the individual but will also impact the society and the overall economy of the country. Firstly, poultry farming and fish farming represent a huge industry. Many people are employed and rely on these farming methods to sustain their living. Imagine the consequences of stopping consumption of meat: How many people will lose their job? How many of them would be homeless? In my observation, it will have a profound impact. Secondly, human are above all the animals in food chain. Thus it is natural for us to prey upon animals.

In other hand, animals such as dogs, rabbits have been human companion for over centuries. Other animals such as dolphins and horses could act as a source of entertainment. This relationship can have a mutually beneficial outcome for both animals and human. Not only animals gets a proper care but also helps in reducing stress levels in human being as several study suggest.

In conclusion, whether or not to consider animal as a companion or sources of food depend largely behavior and type of animal in question. Some acts as true companion whereas others don't.

could be trace back
could be traced back

Not only animals gets a proper care but also helps in reducing stress levels in human being as several study suggest.
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly

Some acts as true companion whereas others don't.
Some act as true companion whereas others don't.