Should criminal be punished with lengthy jail terms or re educated and rehabilitated using community service programs for instance before being re introduced to society

Should criminal be punished with lengthy jail terms or re-educated and rehabilitated using community service programs for instance, before being re-introduced to society.

People who did criminal act should be worth to be punished. However, some people believe that there are two kind punishments for persons. The differences argument related to the topic will be informed in below.

Most of people have the same thought that everyone in this world who did criminal action which might probably achieve worth punishment suitable with what they did. They have faith which peoples should be punished with lengthy jail due to they have been made suffer for others. For example, people who killed other people so that they have to responsible regard to their actions. The real example is terrorist, they killed innocent society, many people get suffers because of it. Therefore, they should be get deserts. I believe that all of countries in the world have regulations concerning criminal activities.

On the other hand, others believe that not all people should be fetch heavy punishment because most of them did criminal activity because of demand of life. Those people are unlucky society who live in slum area. They did criminal act such as steal something: foods, beverages, or clothes due to they could not buy those things. Those people not proper to get lengthy jail. In contrary, governments should be re-educated in order to avoid them not repeating the bad activity, and they have to achieve rehabilitated to clean their stigma from society. It might probably difficult to be implement in some countries, yet it is governments duty to overcome this problems.

To sum up, lengthy jail terms, re-educated or rehabilitated all of them is about punishment regardless of the mistakes. Lastly, the whole idea concerning punishment was rather apocryphal.

Sentence: The differences argument related to the topic will be informed in below.
Suggestion: Refer to differences and argument

Sentence: They have faith which peoples should be punished with lengthy jail due to they have been made suffer for others.
Suggestion: don't put a sentence after 'due to'

Sentence: They did criminal act such as steal something: foods, beverages, or clothes due to they could not buy those things.

Sentence: It might probably difficult to be implement in some countries, yet it is governments duty to overcome this problems.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and governments
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and problems