should doctors and engineers be paid more than film actors

should doctors and engineers be paid more than film actors?

I am in consummate accord with this statement. Apropos of the statement, I strongly believe that medical professionals and engineers must be paid more as compared to film actors. By pragmatic cognizance, one can understand that doctors and engineers are buttress of our society and economy.

Doctors and nurses are individuals who not only work for a living, but also contribute to our society. They are the people who can be regarded as “hands of God”. Reason being they save our lives, hence make this planet better for living. If one really wants to understand what it means to be a doctor, ask them, they will tell that you must have a “heart of a lion and hands of a weaver” in order to be a doctor. It is so true. Doctors and nurses improve our quality of lives. They contribute to the community in ways different to any other professions.

Similarly, teachers are also building blocks of our society. They educate us in order to make us successful in our professional and personal lives. Mentors make us realize our true potential and our responsibilities as an individual. Personally speaking, they are the messengers of angels who teach us how our life should be. They give us sense of direction in life. They show us the way to success.

Doctors, teachers and nurses are undoubtedly the pillar of any nation. Therefore, it becomes imperative to understand that they must be paid well in order to help build our community not just for themselves but for the whole society. Doctors and nurses should be paid according to their rank and their department. Higher the precision required, higher should be the pay. Similarly, teachers should be paid according to their rank and qualifications. And one most important thing is to increment their salary every year to keep them motivated.

On the contrary to these professions, actors should not be paid huge amounts for their acting. Main reason being apart of showing their sexuality, emotions and their violent nature, they exhibit wrong ideas in our society. I feel they have a limited contribution to our community as compared to any other profession.

In a nutshell, I would like to assert that doctors, teachers and nurses should be paid well as compared to actors. The main reason is because doctors, teachers and nurses contribute to our society constructively. On the other hand, film industries actually contribute destructively in our community.