Should healthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things such as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

Due to an advancement in technology, in developing countries there is an enhancement in currency rate . So,their country progress in a better way . But some people argue that healthy nations should give support to poorer nations while some other say that it is the responsibility of their own nations to look after their citizens . This essay will discuss on both issues.

Firstly,In the poorer countries where many people is below the poverty line .People are suffering from basic amenities like food ,shelter and education . These countries because of economic crisis could not help their citizens.They will have conferences on this issues with the healthy nations and seek help from those countries . When I was studying seventh class my aunt whose husband had died. So,her daughter study had discontinued but they came to know from their friends that the healthy nations committee would help in this aspect. She is the girl who got studied with the helping of healthy nations. At present she got well settled in her job and looking after her mother.

Secondly,Some poorer countries are taking debt with the healthy nations .These countries provide new schemes for the poorer people which is even beneficial to the people. In our country they introduce a new scheme called mid-day meal for children . In this scheme they teach education for the poor people along with the education. Before these people made children to work for their early wages but due to this scheme parents are interested in sending their children to schools . In my opinion this helping hand from the developed countries make good citizens to the poorer country and illiteracy can be eradicated completely due to this scheme.

In conclusion,government should take responsibility in helping their citizens by providing basic amenities . Even healthier nations should give upcoming hand in helping those nation because of this help the underdeveloped countries can progress better and it makes good citizens to the society.

Sentence: They will have conferences on this issues with the healthy nations and seek help from those countries .
Description: The word issues is not usually used as a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to this issues

Sentence: When I was studying seventh class my aunt whose husband had died.
Description: where is the verb for this sentence?

Sentence: Even healthier nations should give upcoming hand in helping those nation because of this help the underdeveloped countries can progress better and it makes good citizens to the society.
Description: The fragment this help the is rare