Should rich countries pay more for environmental damage

Should rich countries pay more for environmental damage?

The Earth becomes older time by time. The environmental damage has also accelerated its demolition. Humans are considered responsible for this problem. I personally support he statement that rich countries should pay more for the environmental damage, but on the other side, there is also a reason why they should not.

On the one hand, rich countries are high responsible for the environmental damage because they obtain profit from the utilization of their natural resources implemented in industrial factories. Many researchers and environmentalists who support this statement believe that the great number of factories in the rich countries contribute to the environmental damage. Their belief is supported by a proof that these factories create pollutions to water, air, or soil. The companies whose factories are blamed for this usually do not have a good environmental management system. They also merely have a little budget allocation for the environment. The government of these rich countries do not notice that their industry development not only gives much profit but also puts them as the suspect of environmental damage. According to these reasons, I agree that the rich countries are responsible for environmental damage and have to pay more.

On the other hand, I argue that the rich countries should not pay more for the environmental damage. These countries became rich from the proper utilization of natural resources and supporting of a good environmental management. The Earth dwellers should thank them because of some reasons. Firstly, these countries produce useful commodities for humanity life. Their factories contribute to the development of human’s way of living. Secondly, they can manage and minimize the pollutions derived from their factories. They always evaluate the cleanliness of water, air, and soil in their countries. Thirdly, they decrease the deposit of in the Earth by using 3R methods which are reuse the waste for valuable usage, reduce the poisonous and dangerous sustances in their waste, and recycle the waste as additional material for their facctories.

In conclusion, it seems to me that there are rich countries which should pay more as their responsibilty for environmental damage, and there are which should be regarded for their contribution to keep the environment.

On the one hand, rich countries are high responsible for
Suggestion: On the one hand, rich countries are highly responsible for

Sentence: Thirdly, they decrease the deposit of in the Earth by using 3R methods which are reuse the waste for valuable usage, reduce the poisonous and dangerous sustances in their waste, and recycle the waste as additional material for their facctories.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to of and in
Description: The fragment reuse the waste is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Error: sustances Suggestion: substances
Error: facctories Suggestion: factories

Sentence: In conclusion, it seems to me that there are rich countries which should pay more as their responsibilty for environmental damage, and there are which should be regarded for their contribution to keep the environment.
Error: responsibilty Suggestion: responsibility

Don't support and against your own idea in one essay. Better support just one side.