Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

If we look at the universe as small town and if we don’t consider the ridicules concept of borders, it becomes more absolute that wealthy nations should help the poor ones more and more. So based on below reasons I’m going to defend my idea.

In this century most developed countries required natural resource to maintain their industry at high level. In this case they need natural resources. Actually the wealthy nations supply their need by taking advantage of poor countries which have abundant of natural resources such as oil, woods, minerals, palms, gas and other valuable resources. In other word they pillage the not developed countries.

Most of developing countries could not use their resources because lack of equipments or knowledge so the prefer to sell the resources cheap to developed countries or even some times unfortunately they found themselves a colony of other nations. Therefore developed countries must help them to improve their industries by helping them in fields of education, economies, culture and etc.

For having a peaceful world we as a citizen of this universe have to have a humanism manner. We have so many humanitarian union all over the worlds which approve many resolutions to help poor peoples but just by talking about human rights no starvation would be ended no statistics of death due to famine would decrease . We are all brothers and live in a same country named earth. Giving a hand to poor nations is like improving the living condition of your own country.

Sentence: In other word they pillage the not developed countries.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to the and not

Sentence: Most of developing countries could not use their resources because lack of equipments or knowledge so the prefer to sell the resources cheap to developed countries or even some times unfortunately they found themselves a colony of other nations.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and prefer