Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

It is an undoubtful fact that the countries of the world differ from each other by a variety of factors, such as economy, resources, education and etc. Moreover, there is a debatable question which I will argue below whether economically developed countries should help the poorer nations and share their wealth among them or poverty is only the responsibility of the poorer countries.

To begin with, I strongly believe that the world would be a better place if people share the things they possess. Obviously, the resources are not disturbed equally among the nations. The wealthy nations have a host of means, for instance funds, intellectual resources and so on. to help the economies of poorer countries to develop. To me, wealthy nations should not only send food or clothes to poorer ones, instead of these types of action, it would be better to invest money to their economies. As it is said in a Japanese proverb, don't give me a fish, teach me how to fish.

Secondly, even some claim that it is only the business of the poorer countries to make their people more educated and nourished, however sometimes despite the efforts of governments of poorer nations for developing, their attempts fail. It is generally due to the reason that they don't have enough experience, resources and etc. But wealthy countries can help them by giving them technologies, financial supports and etc.

In the other hand, it is not correct to state that it is only the responsibility of the local governments or the business of the wealthy nations. Cooperation between both sides could optimize the results.

To conclude, I wright down this point surely that developed countries should help the poorer ones, their governments, and the result of this collaboration will make the world thrive.

Sentence: To conclude, I wright down this point surely that developed countries should help the poorer ones, their governments, and the result of this collaboration will make the world thrive.
Error: wright Suggestion: No alternate word