Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after the their citizens themselves?

Sharing is caring, simple yet powerfull words. We definitely know that there are dozens poorer nations out there. According to UNICEF, 22.000 children die each day due to poverty. In 2011, 165 million five-year-old children were stunted due to lack of malnutrition and other astonishing world poverty facts. There are numerous causes of global poverty; wars between countries, bad government policy, lack of individual responsibilty and other factors.

As a human being who has instinct toward others, we deservedly help others whose life under poverty line. Simply said that the wealthy nations are not required to share their wealth to the poorer nations for either food or education yet as a human being whose life is dependent toward others, we deserve to share our little big amount of our wealth for those who hardly need it by which it might be help them a lot. On the other hand, the responsibility of the government of the poorer nations also take a big responsibility to look after their citizens. The government should maintain to have good government policy in order to have better life for their citizens.

Frankly speaking, of the government responsibility of the poorer nations to look after their citizens, not only, we should share a little big amount of our wealth to help them obtain better life.

Sentence: Sharing is caring, simple yet powerfull words.
Error: powerfull Suggestion: powerful

Sentence: There are numerous causes of global poverty; wars between countries, bad government policy, lack of individual responsibilty and other factors.
Error: responsibilty Suggestion: responsibility

Sentence: As a human being who has instinct toward others, we deservedly help others whose life under poverty line.
Error: deservedly Suggestion: deserved

Minimum 250 words wanted.

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion