Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves

Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

While the world is going so fast, a lot of countries, however, are still inefficient to follow this global trend. While citizens in developed countries have high standard of living, people in poor nations still suffer from the terrible and bad economic conditions as well as the quality of life. Thus, in my view, I strongly believe that the wealthy countries should take some responsibility to share parts of their wealth to those poorer nations.

The first reason is that the world economic imbalance can lead to many global problems. As you may know, many problems occur from the different in ec...

Sentence: To contrast, one comparable lunch-meal in Thailand might cost 1 per person, while it might costs 5 in USA.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to might and costs