Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorernations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it theresponsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after theircitizens themselves?

Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer
nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the
responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their
citizens themselves?

As the world developing so fast, there are still many countries which live under poverty. Clearly, it is a bad news for all nations, even for the wealthy countries, because it can give some bad impacts to the other countries. Thus, in my perspective the rich countries are highly recommended to help poor countries in order to improve their economic condition.

First of all, by helping the poorer countries, some international activities, such as trading, tourism, or other bilateral relation can be improved. Sometimes, poorer country can be an obstacle while doing international action. For example Indonesia, I can say Indonesia is poor. When people from rich country, say America, visit Indonesia, they will encounter a complicated way in immigration system of Indonesia. This is because Indonesia is poor. A poor country does not have a good system yet. Provided that Indonesia is a developed country, all system in Indonesia will be much better.

Secondly, sharing the wealthy with the poorer country can help more than the value it should be. This is because of the currency of each country is different. For example, in America, 5 dollars can only be used to feed one person, while in Indonesia it is enough to feed up to 5 persons. The value of will be more valuable in poorer country without make the rich country become poor.

In conclusion, helping each other is very recommended especially for wealthy nations to the poorer nations. By helping poorer countries, the activities around the world will be much easier and sharing riches can help more than we assume.