Sleep Pattern in Different Occupation

Sleep Pattern in Different Occupation

The table gives information about how many hours people with different profession sleep and awake in a day, and also it includes the time exactly they sleep.

Overall, student, full-time mother, business executive, and doctor sleep at night while truck driver conversly sleep in morning and afternoon.

Both student and housewife sleep 8 hours a day. While student sleeps from 11 pm to 7 pm, housewife sleeps more early at 10 pm, but she wakes up for 2 hours at 1am, and then sleeps again for 3 hours. In midday, housewife also takes a nap for 2 hours. On the other hand, business executive and doctor just have time to sleep less than 6 hours. However, the sleep pattern for businessman is same with student while the sleep pattern for doctor is same with full-time mother which they wake up in the midnight.

Interestingly, truck driver sleeps when the others wake up. Time for sleep truck driver is in morning, 7-10 am, and in afternoon 4-7 pm.

To sum up, there are two models of sleep time which the first is sleeping once a day and second is sleeping two or three times a day.

Sentence: Overall, student, full-time mother, business executive, and doctor sleep at night while truck driver conversly sleep in morning and afternoon.
Error: conversly Suggestion: conversely