Sleep patterns in different occupation

Sleep patterns in different occupation

The table illustrates the time sleep based on occupations which compare how long every people spent their time to sleep. There are five occupations; Students, truck driver, full-time mother, business executive and doctor. The ranging sleeping time is from at 12.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m..

Who has occupation as student and full-time mother spend lots of time to sleep about 8 hours a day which is longer than doctor who has time to sleep only five hours per day. Moreover, truck driver and business executive spend six hours to sleep per day. However, according to data, doctor has less time to sleep than other occupations.

On the other hand, each occupation spends time to sleep with different time between at the noon and night. Most of people in the each occupation spend lots of time to sleep from 12.00 a.m. and 1.00 a.m., the result shows that night it is appropriate time to sleep than in the noon. Moreover, only four occupations spend time to sleep at the noon, there are; student, truck driver, full-time mother and business executive from 12.00 p.m. to 01.00 p.m.. However, only doctor spend all of time to sleep at night.

In conclusion, most of people from each occupation prefer to sleep in the night than sleep in the noon. Doctor has less time to sleep which is about 5 hours per day than student and full-time mother who need 8 hours to sleep a day.

Sentence: Moreover, only four occupations spend time to sleep at the noon, there are; student, truck driver, full-time mother and business executive from 12.00 p.m. to 01.00 p.m.. However, only doctor spend all of time to sleep at night.
Description: The fragment doctor spend all is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace spend with verb, past tense