Smoking is a Habit which claims many lives and is great drain on health services One way to combat smoking would be to make it illegal What are the pros and cons of such a government policy What alternative strategies do you suggest to combat smoking

Smoking is a Habit which claims many lives and is great drain on health services. One way to combat smoking would be to make it illegal. What are the pros and cons of such a government policy? What alternative strategies do you suggest to combat smoking?

The notion “Health is wealth” discourages the nuisance of smoking. As a habit it is injurious and life threatening to the people who are addicted to it. Large spectrum of intervention needed both from the government and civil society to curtail this irrational habit.

Smoking has become more a fashion than addiction in contemporary world as it hampers an individual’s health in a steady pace by causing lungs cancer and many other acute diseases attached to it. It not only ruins the health of a person who is actively involved in it but also deteriorate the health of others who are smoki...

Sentence: Rehabilitation centres can arrange workshops to help people in overcome this awful habit
Description: The fragment in overcome this is rare