So people see that advertising is a key part of modern business while others see this advertising manipulates people to buy unimportant products Do you think the positive or negative of advertising Give some reasons for your answer

So people see that advertising is a key part of modern business while others see this advertising manipulates people to buy unimportant products. Do you think the positive or negative of advertising? Give some reasons for your answer

In this modern era, advertising becomes an important key part of modern business because these effectiveness to promote a new product. So people though the opposite that advertising was manipulated people to buy products without utilities. Both of them are keen so close to know, it is too short if we take immediately result. I am personally convinced that both of them have some reasons.

To begin with, advertising is the way to promote a new product by fair advertisement. Companies plays an important key to share their product by advertising department. Secondly, advertising is a form of modern art which is consist of design graphic art and choreographic patterns. Thirdly, consumers though some advertising only manipulated people by focus on selling a brand image without controlling the quality. Lastly, advertising persuade people to follow the latest trend without controlling their selves. Over all, advertising is the best way for selling products.

On the other hand, many companies need special help from advertising companies that is specialized to promote a new product by making great advertisement. Moreover, advertising was valued as an important things to achieve the greater number of sold out product. Certainly, these aims not only to tell about their products to customers, but also to inform the detail choices that customers have. In addition, advertising is a form of modern art which is need more creativity and more employments. People behind the advertisement take a great responsibility how customers will buy the product after see the advertisement. Unfortunately, some consumers though that advertisement was full of manipulated things because companies only focused to sell a brand image without control the quality. Presumably, the companies only used glamor or successful to associate certain brands with a. Higher status. Hence, customers are persuaded to follow the latest trend of product by watching advertisement. Further, the advertisement not only target to adult market, companies target children as a new group that easily to be influenced by advertisement. Naturally, after children watch perfect advertisement, they would put pressure on their parents to buy things.

Nevertheless, from my personal point view, I saw this phenomena as interesting cases that advertising should be regulated especially for children market. Further, government as important key should take a part in this regulation area to protect customers from product which is triggered to risk our health. According to World Health Organization and Food Drugs Association, they have already issued a new regulation of cigarettes advertisement which is allocate certain rules for protecting customers. Alternatively, warning must be displayed on cigarettes packets by those laws. However, advertising is necessary in free market economies which is created demand for product. In any case, government should only censor false information on product that are harmful.

To put them in a nutshell, I think both of companies and customers need advertisement to know the product detail before but it. By tight regulation and strong controlling of laws from government, both of them will feel more safety that advertising is not only focus on selling brand image but also help customers to become more educated to choose the right product.

Sentence: Both of them are keen so close to know, it is too short if we take immediately result.
Description: The fragment are keen so is rare

Companies plays an important key
Companies play an important key

Lastly, advertising persuade people to follow the latest trend without controlling their selves.
Lastly, advertising persuades people to follow the latest trend without controlling their selves.

Sentence: In addition, advertising is a form of modern art which is need more creativity and more employments.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and need

advertisement which is allocate certain rules for protecting customers.
advertisement which is allocated by certain rules for protecting customers.

Sentence: To put them in a nutshell, I think both of companies and customers need advertisement to know the product detail before but it.
Description: The word but is not usually used as a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to but

Around 350 words are enough. it is important to polish the sentences.

Don't need to put two paragraph for conclusion. one of your fourth or fifth paragraph is enough for conclusion.