Social network has impact to our knowledge.

People behave differently according to new trends and cultures. Trends and cultures like two sides of coin, they have equal chance to show in a social network. Big impact of social network is people can get knowledge easily.

Social network is a big part in our life. People use social network to interact with other and get knowledge. Firstly, most students use Wikipedia to find information about his subject. For example, in chemistry subject student have to remember about periodic table, and they find mnemonic from Wikipedia. They can easy to remember and implement it on his class. Moreover, people use social network as gossip media. For instance, they are sharing experience of use some products and discuss it on social network. In addition, couple also use social media for see his partner when his partner cheating.

However, social network is growth significantly. It always has several questions about reliability of knowledge. Firstly, Wikipedia as online encyclopedia has much fake information. For example, In University of Indonesia, students cannot grab information from Wikipedia as primary source. Moreover, because of people can share information easily, there is no guarantee for information we have. For instance, social network like blog in January 2012 write a news about iPhone 5 and specification but different from official website from Apple.

In Summary, social network has a great impact how we share information and get knowledge from that information. Wikipedia is the example of social network that has a bunch of information but we need to filter the information to get reliable information.

Sentence: Big impact of social network is people can get knowledge easily.
Suggestion: Big impact of social network is that people can get knowledge easily.

Sentence: In addition, couple also use social media for see his partner when his partner cheating.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive. Refer to for and see.
Suggestion: In addition, couple also use social media to see his partner when his partner cheating.

Sentence: For instance, social network like blog in January 2012 write a news about iPhone 5 and specification but different from official website from Apple.
Description: A numeral, cardinal is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to 2012 and write

You need some arguments before you put examples.