Some business now say that no one can smoke cigarettes in any of their offices. Some governments have banned smoking in all public places. To what extent do you support? give your reason.

Presently, cigarettes consuming is a habitual style of life among modern people because this joyful stick could function as a remedy for particular addicts. However, prohibition smoking in office, such a public area, is an advantageous notion for environment. Cigarettes have been caused myriad problems in mankind. These included disadvantages both individual and community which are ultimately detriment, especially for well-being.

On one hand, while smoking such a common behavior through daily life, numerous people who adore smoking cigarette argue that public smoking regulation is unnecessa...

Sentence: For cigarette lover, consuming smoke in the communal space is not dangerous regarding they prefer to maintain distance with non-smoking inhabitants.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to regarding and they

Sentence: On the other hand, the ideas are rather than dubious.
Description: The fragment are rather than is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace rather with adjective