in some countries the average weight of people are increasing ans their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.what do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

in some countries the average weight of people are increasing ans their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.

what do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

unlike the past, it is an undeniable fact that people in the present generation are so dependent that they are lazy even to prepare food at home.The three main reasons for overweight are influence of fast food, laziness as a disease and lack of exercise.In this essay, i intend to discuss the causes of overweight and certain remedies to overcome it.

first of all, the influence of fast food has affected peoples lives entirely that one finds it difficult to live without it. For instance, people in the US, the UK are more prone to pizzas and burgers.They have it for every meal.These foods contain nothing but fat and oil which harms the human body and ultimately lead to obesity. Secondly,laziness is a major threat that a nation confronts. for instance, people in the past used to travel on foot for long distances as other means were not affordable.But,nowadays people depend on vehicles and motorbikes to travel even for a very short distance.SO people turn fatty these days due to lack of physical activity.

For any person to remain healthy,a well balanced diet and physical exercise should be maintained. Now, a well balanced diet includes all the necessary proteins and calories that a body require to remain healthy . furthermore, vegetables and fruits should also be included in the diet so that one can remain free from illness. another important thing to adopt is exercise. daily exercise keeps oneself fit and healthy. for instance, a morning walk or jogging for half an hour daily keeps us fit and refreshed.

To conclude, being fat is not a crime but we should be aware of its effects on our body. Every citizen must try to adopt a healthy lifestyle by maintaining a well balanced diet and regular exercise .

Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.