In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

It is undeniable that overweight which leads to many sorts of diseases is increasing on the worldwide nowadays. There are many causes of this problem. However, there are also measures to tackle this issue.

Increasing of average weight of societies in the world is caused by many reasons. First of all, dietary problems cause people’s weight gain. People usually eat everything they want without considering the substances, the amount of calories as well. High sugar and high fat raise the risk of gaining weight. On average, people mere need 2,000 kilo calories each day. So, when people eat to...

Health education is essential not only for preventing but also curing obesity in the society.
Health education is essential not only for preventing but also for curing obesity in the society.